Since Saturday there are more than 150 new COVID-19 cases in Manitoba, keeping the five-day test positivity rate stable.
On Saturday there were 54 new COVID-19 cases, 60 new cases on Sunday, and 42 new cases Monday.
Monday's new COVID-19 cases include:
- 14 new cases, with 12 not fully vaccinated, in the Interlake-Eastern health region
- two new cases, with one not fully vaccinated, in the Northern health region
- two new cases, with two not fully vaccinated, in the Prairie Mountain Health region
- nine new cases, with eight not fully vaccinated, in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- 15 new cases, with seven not fully vaccinated, in the Winnipeg health region
Manitoba's five-day test positivity rate remains stable at 2.3 per cent, and Winnipeg's rate has lowered to 1.1 per cent. A total of 1,205 people have died with COVID-19.
Two Manitobans, a male in his 60s from the Interlake-Eastern health region and a female in her 70s from the Interlake-Eastern health region have died.
There are 598 total active cases in Manitoba and 57,956 recoveries. There is a total of 59,759 confirmed cases.
There are 66 people in Manitoba's hospitals being treated for COVID-19 including 32 active cases.
Of all the patients, 55 per cent have not been vaccinated, 32 per cent are fully vaccinated, and 13 per cent of people are partially vaccinated. Of the active cases, there is 69 per cent of people who are not vaccinated, 19 per cent are partially vaccinated, and 13 per cent of people are fully vaccinated.
There are 14 people in intensive care, including eight people with active cases. Out of all the active cases, 88 per cent of people are not vaccinated and the remainder are fully vaccinated.