The last Manitoban COVID-19 patient being treated in Ontario has returned.
As of Monday morning, there are 143 new COVID-19 cases, including the weekend's cases.
New cases include:
- 62 cases Saturday
- 44 cases Sunday
- 37 cases Monday
Monday's new cases include:
- 21 new cases in the Winnipeg health region
- eight new cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- eight new cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region
- zero new cases in the Northern health region
- zero new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
Manitoba's current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 3.6 per cent and Winnipeg's rate is 3.1 per cent.
There is a total of 57,204 confirmed cases, including 55,117 recoveries. There are 922 active cases.
There are no more patients from Manitoba being treated out-of-province for COVID-19 as part of an emergency program.
"Manitoba health officials are grateful to colleagues in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alberta for their assistance in the care of Manitobans with COVID-19," the province says in a statement.
There are 117 Manitobans in the hospital being treated for COVID, including 81 who are no longer infectious cases. In ICU there are 27 people, with 18 who are no longer infectious but need care.