A family of three is beyond devastated after rushing out of their home early Christmas morning due to a fire, causing them to lose everything, including baby supplies for incoming twins.

The WFPS reported that at 4:08 a.m. on December 25, a six-story apartment building in the 300 block of Qu'Appelle Avenue caught fire, Trevor Lamoureux's pregnant fiancée and five-year-old son were part of the large crowd that ran out of the burning structure.

Lamoureux was two weeks away from moving in with his family so that they could begin their life together as a united family, something that he was very much looking forward to especially since he has struggled for most of his life.

"I've been struggling with addictions and I've been in and out of jail pretty much my whole life and since I've been out for 10 months I've literally turned my life around. I've completed my parole with flying colours, I have a full-time job," says Lamoureux.

The working father says that they have saved up a lot of money to afford the life he wanted for his family. His fiancée moved in from the country and they started off sleeping on an air mattress.

Throughout the past several months, everything that was needed for the twins' arrival, which is in a month, was purchased and since everything needed to be doubled, the apartment was full of supplies.

It was all lost in the fire.

"For the first time, we've been doing super good in our life, I've been super good and turning it all around and then this happened."

Lamoureux says that officers won't let them in the building to see if there is anything salvageable, everything has been damaged by the fire or the smoke. If he and his fiancée don't have two car seats for when the babies are born, they are not allowed to take them home.

He says that the most crucial needs right now are for the incoming twins, like diapers, cribs, car seats, bottle warmers, clothes, etc.

A lot of the focus is on the twins, but Lamoureux says that his five-year-old son got ripped off for Christmas this year. He was able to grab some of his son's gifts so he had a little bit of Christmas.

The struggling family lost everything they had in the fire and are asking for help. Lamoureux's step-mom helped him set up a GoFundMe page for anyone wishing to help.

Click here to make donations for the Lamoureux family on their GoFundMe page. For those wishing to drop off items, please do so at 94 MacGregor Street. To contact Trevor Lamoureux, his email is teabagg204@gmail.com.